We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
You will develop and manage the administration, support systems and activities that keep an educational institution running smoothly and in accordance with both national legislation and international academic standards.
- Manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving.
- Provide administrative support to a team of teaching staff.
- Work with academic boards, governing bodies and task groups.
- Assist with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities.
- Draft and interpret regulations.
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures.
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures.
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to policy and planning.
- Participate in the development of future educational programs/activities.
- Manage budgets and ensure financial systems are followed.
- Purchase goods and equipment, and process invoices.
- Supervise other administrative staff.
- Communicate with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students.
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Social Sciences and/or Humanities preferably related with education in the broader sense.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a relevant position
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Professional knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested to become part of our team and mission, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.