We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Instructional Designer/ Instructional Content Developer.
Under the general direction of a project manager and a head instructional designer, you will develop educational e-learning content for a series of vocational training programs. You will be asked to cooperate with subject matter experts coming from different academic fields, to produce high-quality supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations), and to provide exercises and activities that enhance the acquisition of knowledge.
- Creation of interactive content on Moodle (interactive videos, quizzes etc).
- Video production and editing.
- Visualization of learning content (creating appealing graphics for course presentations and other educational material).
- Development of training materials, documentation, manuals and other training aids used in workshops, seminars, etc. for effective service delivery.
- Maintenance of project documentation and course folders.
- Guidance on subject matter experts.
- On-time delivery of high-quality content.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the course.
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or relevant field.
- Previous working experience in instructional content production for 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Moodle.
- Skills in visual production (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Video-editing knowledge.
- Skills on writing effective instructional text, audio and video scripts.
- Proficiency in Greek and English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Continuous training and development in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Friendly working environment
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference quote: ID0921)