We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Proposal Writer specializing in Education
You will be responsible for preparing and submitting proposals for educational projects funded by private and/or institutional donors (including the European Union).
- Keep track of the policy area; developments and trends at the national, EU and global level.
- Look for, monitor and identify funding opportunities from private and institutional donors.
- Conduct research on the field of proposal (i.e. education in the broader sense).
- Build synergies with prospective partners.
- Design and prepare new project proposals in a professional and credible manner.
- Collect and submit all the necessary administrative and supporting documents for the bid.
- Edit and revise proposals when necessary.
- Monitor submitted proposals status.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Social Sciences and/or Humanities preferably related with education in the broader sense; a PhD in relevant field will be considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in proposal writing of EU funded projects in one or more of the following: Erasmus+, AMIF, REC, Horizon and/or any other relevant European Commission’s fund.
- Good knowledge and understanding of procedures and project design/management methodologies (Logframe, Theory of change, Project Cycle Management etc.).
- Strong ability to draft well-structured reports, summaries and guidelines.
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Professional knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills .
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Communication skills.
If you are interested to become part of our team and mission, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.