• vocational training;
• continuous education and lifelong learning;
• educational consultancy and support;
in social policy and social economy related subjects, including among others:
• migration (education & inclusion)
• social responsibility
• human rights protection
• cyberbullying and bullying prevention and treatment
• project management with emphasis on the non-profit sector.
through the provision of specified, focus and expert oriented, certified and accredited, on line:
• self initiated vocational training courses
• support services to existing providers
• mentoring services
• other jointly with our partners identified related activities
leading to accredited certificates, diplomas undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, thus, enabling our graduates to become part of a broader qualified, professional expert community.
Social Policy Academy has established collaborative relations with academic institutions such as Neapolis University Pafos and Centre of International & European Political Economy & Governance – University of the Peloponnese to develop and support undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in social sciences and humanities.